Friday, October 24, 2008

Some Thoughts On Branding

Just read a posting that asked how to brand one's business! The answers received dealt with all the usual ways of branding, ads, logos, jingles, etc. I am wondering about the more subtle ways to brand ... how many ways to you believe your brand reaches people?

I am most notoriously known for encouraging businesses to pay attention to their one-to-one emails! I seriously believe each and every email sent out is an opportunity to spread one's brand, via the colors, heading and signature and the presentation of the content. It is extremely powerful and
a daily opportunity! Check out my e-book on this, seen as one of my "fertilizers" for you.

How about just the way you dress? Does branding go that far? The cars that are driven, etc. Is this business branding or personal branding. Where is the line drawn? How deep should it go? What do you think??

Keep your business growing ...
margie

No comments: