Wednesday, October 15, 2008

There's Business Out There!

Top of the Day To You!

I am pleased to share that with all the economic fears and doomsday predictions around us ... yesterday proved to me that business is alive and that using the internet for business growth is a priority.

My own business had reached a one day lull after months of ongoing projects and jobs. The good news was the wonderful feeling of accomplishment of seeing my clients happy and producing either from websites, newsletters and advertising I had created or from coaching services. It was also especially nice to see my list of "to do's" down to a managable amount of personal marketing activities!

The bad news was that it felt like the eye of the storm ... a sudden quiet! I chose to not be fearful that this "economic" bug had hit me ( although the thought did enter my mind) and quickly went on to embracing an open mind of what will be arriving next.

Sure enough the phone rang late in the morning and never stopped. The day ended with three new proposals and one closed deal that had been outstanding. All small businesses ready and willing to use the internet for their business growth.

I remain grateful and take nothing for granted, but just wanted to share with you that businesses are still growing! Don't let the press fool you!!

Keep "your" business growing ..
margie

No comments: