Monday, October 20, 2008

The Morning News ....Online!

Hello to all ...

It's the beginning of another week and as I sat down to write in my blog this morning it came to my mind how my daily routine begins with a cup of coffee and a review of all the morning news on the internet! I'm always eager to turn on the computer and check out the overnight happenings.

This came as a sudden "moment of awareness," as thinking back just a few years, I was one of the many that said "nothing" could substitute the morning newspaper at my door. Now I can't think of a more limiting source of news than just one printed newspaper. My online sources of news include RSS feeds from CNN, Fox News and Breaking Headlines from MSNBC. Additional RSS feeds include Sports Illustrated, TopYouTube, Top News Stories, Weather and of course my favorite blogs!

The question is, "when did I make this transition?" I can't even remember and there is no way I would go back! Guess the message of the day is "never say never!" The internet has its way of creeping into our both our business and personal life.

My question to "you" is what way are you currently using the internet that "once upon a time" you said you would never do?? Let us know...

Keep your business growing ....
margie

No comments: