Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life Before The Internet ... Was It Good?

Good Morning!

Gosh ...I received a tweet last night ( communication from Twitter) and the sender said they were going to a "live" networking event that evening. The tone was set that a "live" networking event was a rare thing these days.

That got me to thinking about how quickly things have changed regarding networking. I myself, after years of having a daily event to attend, would rather dive into my computer to meet new people!

That got me to thinking about life before the internet. Take a moment and reflect on that yourself. Life seemed very full then ... it didn't feel lonely, but it sure must have been empty don't you think? It is really weird "to me" to think back that far.


Imagine not having email to check for something interesting, fun and different to divert our attention to ... or to discover that someone out there "is" thinking of us and needs and/or wants to communicate with us!

Imagine not having answers to our every question ... both crucial and also purely curiosity questions. Imagine not having a social network to explore where you can meet new contacts from all over the world!!

What are your thoughts? What can you say about it all? Are we better off now than we were back then? I am really curious about what "you" think! Please share your thoughts.

Keep your business growing ...
margie

No comments: