Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Never Say Never!

Well ... how many of you have said "never" ... only to find yourself going back on your word within a short timeframe?

Ah yes, it happens to us all. My latest episode, with this experience, has been with Twitter! Now, how many of you use Twitter? How many of you started out as I did questioning "why" one would even consider such a "twit" of a resource???


Needless to say, Twitter is "now" one of my most favorite online resources! It just works in all capacities. I post both personal and business posts. In the beginning I had to discipline myself to keep at it ... as in the very beginning I was simply tweeting (twitter communications are refered to as tweets) myself! But as in all things online, it grew and is developing a nice life of its own.

NOW ... I check in several times a day and have made new acquaintances and met new business contacts! Just fascinating how it works for building relationships, but it works! Mostly I like to use it as a fun diversion to whatever I am working on during the day. I will take a break to check out who is doing what on Twitter! Almost like taking a walk to the water cooler. It is fun, enlightening and profitable.

Guess if you look back at many of the "norms" in our lives today, there was a time when we all went "huh?" Get over it! It's time to be more open minded about all new things.

Keep your business garden growing ...
margie
"Now" A Loyal Fan of Twitter!

No comments: