Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don't Miss Out On My Promo!!

Hello ...

Guess I can't stay away from the internet for a weekend! Feels like I have been at my computer non-stop!

Just wanted to make sure you all know that I have extended my "sale" for blog creation only! There was enough interest that I wanted to be able to help as many as possible because the blogger.com blogs are just so easy and so cheap!! They are totally free.

What you get with my lowered fee (for the promo) is hand holding teaching of how to create and manage your own blogger.com blog. I will also brand the design of the template you choose to your business and include yet one more item ... one hour of consulting on what to include for the content of your blogs and what to put on the sides of your blog (your selling space!). You can space out the hour if you like as well! It's pretty cool and only $295 payable up front. You can go here to see the details:
http://www.todaysway.net/1008news.htm#promo

There's more! If you are a member of facebook, twitter and/or Fast Pitch Networking I have extended the entire sale ... both blogs and websites for two more weeks!! Go here for those details: http://www.todaysway.net/promo.htm

Don't miss out! You can tell your friends if you like but make sure they subscribe to one of my maiing lists as a requirement. Send them here: http://www.todaysway.net/contactus.htm#join

Wow .. such a lot going on! Let me know if any questions here, via email, margieh@todaysway.net , or call - 310-306-1453.

margie

No comments: