Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Stay With It ... Blogging Does Become Easy & Fun!

I am really excited to realize that I have been blogging daily now for .... well guess you can count the days if scroll down to my posts! Not "that" long, but long enough to feel the results if you just stay "with it" in the beginning.

Even though I am the professional in this industry of online communications, I have to admit that it took me a while to identify the place my blog would have in my own communications platform. That finally defined .... hellelula! .... I was on to the commitment of remembering ( that was the hardest) and then knowing what to say.

I was just as skeptical as my clients about the ability to think of something frequently that wouldn't take long and would fit the purpose. The jury is still out if I am fitting the purpose of connecting on a personal level with my community ... but I can now personally attest to all my clients that coming up with blogging topics does become as easy as speaking and is fun!

I have tried to commit the same time period daily to my posting. My choice is early morning when my head is clear. The thoughts I choose to write about are becoming more and more "from me" vs from the book or the lecturn.

So my thoughts today that I am sending out .... the way to get into blogging is to just stick with it . It doesn't matter what you put on your blog in the beginning. Just start doing it and the "best" will come out of you as you go! The transition is a delightful one!

No comments: