Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!

May your 2010 communications bring you wonderful new relationships to allow your business to grow and prosper! And with that may these relationships add to the quality of your personal life and bring you great joy and satisfaction!

I personally had such joy yesterday after sending out my new years greeting to my own business mailing list. I include a synopsis of each of my client's businesses so that all my clients might benefit from each other. Everyone already knows what I do, so no need to mention me in this mailing. The replies I get back from both the clients mentioned and the "not yet" clients on the list simply cement my intent of the mailing. It all makes me feel good as a business and also as a person.

Have you experienced this? Would love to have you share how business has added to your personal fulfillment! There are probably a number of ways, daily! If you are active on any of the social networks you may more easily get this feeling there? If so, talk to me!

This year may be the year to include activities that will grow your business and personal sense of fullfillment ... relationships are what it is all about, more and more! The line of separation between business and personal gets thinner and thinner.

Happy New Year!

Keep your business growing ...
margie


No comments: