Friday, January 8, 2010

I've Done It! I Completed My 30 Day Challenge

I've done it! I've completed my 30 day challenge or should I say Connie Ragen Green's challenge!

What a great feeling and I do thank Connie for getting me back into blogging! My blog has become my early morning friend that I share my first business thoughts of the day with. A little quiet time for me ... plus it's given me a good routine for placing my mind in perspective for the day.

For all of you who know you need to have a blog or need to use the blog you have more often, I do say to you .." just do it!" Just start writing something, anything daily. If you already have one that people read and you don't want to experiment with an audience, start a new one just for "your" fun. You will discover that each day gets easier and easier to think of your topics and to find time to write your postings. You will also discover that your blog will take its own direction and tell you its purpose. Do not worry up front about how you will use it.

The power of blogging (for you doubters) is much like Twitter to me! You have to experience both to understand their power. Their power cannot be explained.

So go out there and start writing some postings and have an adventure with it! If anyone wants help using blogger I provide that service. There are lots of other choices as well ... most blog platforms are free!

As always, please share "your" thoughts with me!

Keep your business growing ... .
margie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I over warm-hearted post. Particularly the designation attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.